[Day 139] MLFlow (MLOps) on AWS

 Hello :)
Today is Day 139!


A quick summary of today:
  • learned how to host a mlflow server on AWS


I managed to get my card working and finally finished the set up on my AWS account, so I could finish the last bit of module 2 from the MLOps zoomcamp.


First, go to EC2 console

And set up an instance

We need to select instance type (for me it is the free one)
Then we need to create a key-pair for logging in
And it is done 


Next we need to create an S3 bucket


Next, we create a postgresql db
Some configs to choose
And I got a link for the db on port 5432 (which I later use for the mlflow server). We need to give access to EC2 to the database

And we have the console

Where we have to install some dependencies
Install dependencies: pip3 install mlflow boto3 psycopg2-binary

I had to create a user and add some permissions so that it can connect to S3, EC2 and RDS

Then I got it running
So just like when doing it locally we have the db (ofc run on aws), and the mlflow hosted as well

To make sure I do not get any surprising charges on my card, I deleted/stopped all the instances I created.

Looking forward to Module 3 of the MLOps zoomcamp, and also the 2024 version of the Module 2 homework should be uploaded some time in the upcoming week.


On another note, today I found 4 interesting books


I added them to my list to read/study into ^^


That is all for today!

See you tomorrow :)

Popular posts from this blog

[Day 198] Transactions Data Streaming Pipeline Porject [v1 completed]

[Day 107] Transforming natural language to charts

[Day 54] I became a backprop ninja! (woohoo)