[Day 123] Optimization algorithms chapter from Dive into DL

 Hello :)
Today is Day 123!


A quick summary of today:


Firstly, my notes from the optimization algorithms chapter

Covered topics:

Common challenges in DL optimization, convexity, convexity properties, SGD, momentum, Adagrad, RMSProp, Adadelta, Adam, LR schedulers


As for the maths for DL

This is actually in the apendix, but I decided to read through it, just to check if there is any interesting math. 

The content is as follows:

Having this appendix is very nice and definitely helps to answer questions like for example when I went to the roots of multicollinearity (on Day 121) - understanding the math helps understand the root of problems. 


As for the MLx Fundamentals it started just as I am finishing this blog. The first day is from 9pm to 3am in my local time, so I will write about it in tomorrow's blog. 

Schedule (time is in BST)



That is all for today!

See you tomorrow :)

Popular posts from this blog

[Day 198] Transactions Data Streaming Pipeline Porject [v1 completed]

[Day 107] Transforming natural language to charts

[Day 54] I became a backprop ninja! (woohoo)