[Day 89] More basics from ISLP

 Hello :)
Today is Day 89!


A quick summary of today:


Besides the below and yesterday's notes, for not I just read some of the other material of the book. For a while I had the Probabilistic ML: An introduction by Kevin Muprhy on my list (saw it recommended a lot), and it covers 
and I am particularly interested in the Foundations part, seeing how the basics are 'born'. But I will start that tomorrow ^^

So ~ here are my notes from the ISLP book for the 4 chapters covered today:

Chapter 4: Classification 


Chapter 5: Resampling methods



Chapter 6: Considerations in high dimensions


Chapter 8: Tree-based methods 


That is all for today!

See you tomorrow

Popular posts from this blog

[Day 198] Transactions Data Streaming Pipeline Porject [v1 completed]

[Day 107] Transforming natural language to charts

[Day 54] I became a backprop ninja! (woohoo)