[Day 75] Retrieval-based LMs training and applications

 Hello :)
Today is Day 75!


A quick summary of today:
  • covered Section 4: retrieval-based LMs training of ACL 2023
  • covered Section 5: Applications
  • Found out about NVIDIA GTC 2024 which is next week and registered for some of the events


Firstly, as for the NVIDIA GTC courses that I registered for over the course of the conference:

There is also a paid workshop on Building Transformer-Based Natural Language Processing Applications but it is sold out, and even though I have joined the waiting list, my hopes are not high haha.

As for my notes on section 4 and 5 of the retrieval-based LM talk

Section 4: Retrieval-based LMs: Training

Section 5: Retrieval-based LMs: Applications


There is ~30mins left, which I skimmed through and are not that long, but will cover tomorrow :)



That is all for today!

See you tomorrow :)

Popular posts from this blog

[Day 198] Transactions Data Streaming Pipeline Porject [v1 completed]

[Day 107] Transforming natural language to charts

[Day 54] I became a backprop ninja! (woohoo)