[Day 62] Stanford CS224N (NLP with DL): Transformers, Pretraining, RLHF

 Hello :)
Today is Day 62!


A quick summary of today:
Continuing with CS224N:
  • Lecture 10: Prompting, Reinforcement Learning from Human Feedback


I watched this State of GPT talk by Andrej Karpathy a week or so ago and saw the below slide:

And that was the first time I saw this GPT pipeline. Today, I got to learn about each of these steps. Feels nice knowing how GPT/ChatGPT works. 

Anyway ~ my notes are below :)

Lecture 8: Self-Attention and Transformers

Lecture 9: Pretraining

Lecture 10: Prompting, Reinforcement Learning from Human Feedback


Tomorrow we continue diving deeper into the world of NLP. 


That is all for today!

See you tomorrow :)

Popular posts from this blog

[Day 198] Transactions Data Streaming Pipeline Porject [v1 completed]

[Day 107] Transforming natural language to charts

[Day 54] I became a backprop ninja! (woohoo)