https://ivanstudyblog.github.io/ Hello :) After 220 days posting here, I am moving my blog to https://ivanstudyblog.github.io/ Please head onto there for the latest days The UI there is a bit more flexible and customisable so I will continue my learning journey there. That is all for today :) See you in the new blog.
Hello :) Today is Day 186! A quick summary of today: using FastAPI for model serving, and running it in Docker starting to think about model monitoring All code, pictures are on my github repo . Firstly, yesterday I was having version issues between prefect and prefect-gcp - fixed that with the help of Prefect's community slack, and now I can run one file which runs both flows - upload_to_gcs flow and train_model flow. I also realised that for solo (and mini project) devs Prefect cloud is free, so I uploaded my flows to there just to be a bit safer - not having everything locally only. The UI is the same, but it is in the cloud. Next, serving the model for inference I decided to use FastAPI as it seems very easy to create and run a server. Also when I run a fastapi server, there is a nice /docs page where I can quickly and easily test my endpoints. It is pretty basic for now, and I just need to improve the prefict_fraud function. I also set up the server to run i...
Hello :) Today is Day 164! A quick summary of today: started Module 4: deployment from the MLOps zoomcamp re-creating a baseline OD demand matrix model - ConvLSTM Firstly, about module 4: deployment Code from today is on my github . The first part was about simple model packaging with pickle and serving the model through a flask api Second part was about using mlflow and saving the ran experiments to S3 on AWS The code is pretty much like the one in the pic above, but with the below added above it: RUN_ID = "" AWS_S3_BUCKET = "" logged_model = f's3://{AWS_S3_BUCKET}/1/{RUN_ID}/artifacts/model' model = mlflow.pyfunc.load_model(logged_model) And this is when I realised I am getting charged by AWS. It is only $9, but I cannot continue using it. I thought I am under some 'free tier' but nope... I started deleting all EC2, RDS, Load balancers, Users, everything I could see. But because I am not completely sure, I wanted to use some cloud-nuke tool - and...